- COVID Datasette: Explore U.S. COVID data using SQL.
- Total Control Lighting Library: An Arduino library for three-color programmable LEDs sold by Cool Neon. These are durable and easy to use LEDs which include a separate clock input to make them very flexible to operate. I’ve also built a linux library suitable for the Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone platforms.
- [Retired] Dad Joke Server: A dad needs dad jokes, and this is where I keep mine. Feel free to add to the dadabase.
- Fucks as a Service: FaaS is a new cloud paradigm. Easily obtain all the Fucks you need in JSON or XML using this RESTful service.
- In this shared space: Quotes that update every 30 seconds. That’s it.
- [Retired] Martian on the Loose: Win prizes from Cas Anvar and Bora Kutlu.
- Asymmetric Infall Model: Described in De Vries & Myers (2005) this model is now available as a docker container. This can make it much easier to use without having to worry about downloading appropriate versions of the GSL or CFITSIO libraries.
- Blinky Tetris: A Tetris game played on a wall of 1,250 Total Control Lighting LEDs.